YOU SHARE WHAT IS CALLED LOVE.
Today I choose to write,
about you, about us.
My ink ceases to be patient,
It wishes to flow,
line after line;
As my heart chooses to free
all that has been kept hidden.
My emotions try to make their way out,
They are tired of being called secret,
They want to be noticed by the whole world.
Now, I chose to free them,
before I am drowned in them.
I have vowed to be your entire self;
For in you, I am entirely lost,
Your finger graced my heart
melting it down softly,
Your stare gives a soothing satisfaction,
You are a beautiful art;
dearest to my heart.
I am engulfed in what is called love;
My entire existence lies on you;
My eyes are now yours;
My heart now yours;
and everything else.
Let me sing out these feelings of mine;
The world is about to experience,
A happy tale of Romeo and Juliet.


