WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE EFFECTIVENESS AND ACCESSIBILITY OF THE HALL CHAIRPERSON?

 

Halimah:

She has been accessible. I asked her questions and she replied well.


Ayomide 200L:

I have not been seeing her around so I cannot say she has been accessible. Also, I do not know her duties so I cannot say if she has been effective or not.


Glory:

I think she has been distant. I don't know if her duties are underground duties but I have not been seeing her around.


Rebecca:

She is good to me - that is all I can say about her.


Taiwo:

She's effective but might not be accessible always because I've only seen her once since resumption but we talk online.


Tola:

She is good to me. I think she will be effective.



Bidemi:

It does not seem like we have excos in this hostel, to be honest.


 Fatima:

I did not know that they'd been sworn into office before now.


 Oluwadarasimi:

She seems good. 


Deborah:

She has not been effective o. I do not see her at all.


Abisola:

She's just there jare...no big deal about her.


Bashira:

I think she's effective but not accessible sha.


Olivia:

I don't see her around o.


Nimat:

She's nice to me ...she should be effective too.


Aminat:

She isn't so effective because when there wasn't light in D block, nothing was done and she knew about it.


Anonymous

I'm a fresher and I've met her so I think she'd be effective.


Dasola:

I've only seen her once since we resumed.


Ayomipo:

I never saw her at the gate during the Nasu strike. I don't know why.









Comments

Popular Posts